Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Subway: Day 13, Cappy

Diet went about the same today (no Frosty today!), although I still didn't eat as much veggies as I should have.  I really need to start eating them up or they're going to spoil here soon.  I spent a lot of time working on the computer today, so that kept me distracted from thinking of cheating on the diet.


I went for a walk late this afternoon, but did not do any workout dvds.  


I need to remember to make a grocery lis and head for the store tomorrow.  I've got a lot going on around here right now and worrying about a lot of stuff, so I keep forgetting.


Cory, I need to get my mojo back so that I can begin picking on you again!  I'm sure you've been really missing it.


Happymaker of the day:  Sloooowly learning my new vid editing software.  Hey, I know more now than I did 24 hours ago, so that's something.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! You NEED to start picking on Cory again--we ALL miss it. :)

    Congrats on sticking with this adventure for four weeks. I can't wait to read about your next method of self-torture, er diet plan. No, seriously, you are both very inspiring, and are helping me to stick to my new way of eating. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete