Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 9, Cory

Nothing really new with the diet, or the exercise - did the diet, did the 45 min.

I had my dinner - which again consisted of a "nothing but cheese" sub, veggies as a small salad with light dressing on the side.  Have just been craving cheese sandwiches for some reason, so that does the trick, and stays within in spirit of the diet.

Anyhoo, had my dinner right before the meeting with the refreshments, and wasn't tempted at all.  I had a small cup of coffee, but didn't reach for the cookies or crackers and other snacks.

I need some sleep tonight!  Wish me luck! (I shoulda notta had that cuppa coffee.)

--Cory

1 comment:

  1. Go you! It sounds like you've got this whole diet thing whipped. \o/

    ReplyDelete