Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Subway: Day 7, Cappy

I never realized before how much of a sandwich person I really am.  I could do this Subway thing indefinitely, I think, especially if I change it up some.  It's got protein, carbs, and veggies, all in one handy item.  Plus, it's soooo easy--no cooking at all, unless I want some steamed veggies on the side.  What's not to love?


I could only do a half hour workout today, though.  The extra exercising yesterday really did a number on my knee--when I tried to do the second workout today my knee started to hurt within the first 5 minutes, and rather than pushing it too far and hurting myself to the point of having to rest and not exercise at all for a week or two, I decided to stop it.  I may end up doing the double workout every other day, and just doing the one workout all other days, for a while at least.  That way I'm hopefully not messing my knee up.


Happymaker of the day:  Giving a friend a present.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Be careful with the knee. Better to cut down on the exercise and keep your knee protected, than overdo and then have to sit it out for a week or two.

    Interesting that you're really liking this diet. We'll have to put it on the rotation to do again! --Cory

    ReplyDelete