Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 10, Cory

Cappy!  We're into the double digits!  Yay, us!

I really appreciate you letting me ride on your broom coattails. 

I was sick today, and stayed home from work.  Had a sore throat, and on-and-off slight fever, I think.  Also headache when I woke up, and stuffy nose.  Am hoping for "a cold" rather than "the flu."

I didn't want my Slimfast shake at all when I woke up, but I thought I'd better eat, and I slowly ate a meal-bar instead.  Later, I did get hungry for lunch and then dinner, and ate as usual. 

Actually tried to do my exercising, mostly from the boredom of being cooped up in this ice-palace, and I did a bit.  Really tired me out, though.

I think I'll read and go to bed early.

CAPPY -are you thinking on our next diet?  I usually go grocery shopping on Saturday or Sunday.

--Cory

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your posts. Keep fighting the good fight, C&C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a PM about it. I was thinking keeping it simple and trying the Subway diet, or maybe giving the South Beach diet a shot. Let me know what you think.

    Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you a PM, but basically: South Beach sounds too restrictive to me - would only do it with modification to add some grains and fruit (for me, anyhow).

    SUBWAY: Would do this, but Jared ate no breakfast, and I would want to add a sensible breakfast.

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete