Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, February 12, 2010

SlimFAST: Day 12, Cappy

Erm, I splurged for supper.  But I don't feel too guilty about it because I didn't eat as much as I wanted.  My nephew and his girlfriend came over to hang out and they wanted mexican food night, so we had tacos and nachos.  I only ate nachos and did not go back for seconds, so I feel that's some progress on the whole how to handle out-of-the-routine type situations.


But I also didn't do my workout because I overslept this morning and didn't have time to do it before they showed up tonight, and now that they've left I'm too tired.  I need to start being stricter with myself, but again, I'm okay with how I'm doing so far.


Back to the grindstone tomorrow!  I'm kind of excited to change up the diets and see if that makes any difference, especially since I've only lost a pound or two over the past 2 weeks.  *crosses fingers for bigger results*


Happymaker of the day:  It's Friday and I'm off tomorrow!  I shall be sleeping late and partaking of a good book and catching up on tv and working on my videos all weekend.  Along with exercising, of course. ;D


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Cappy! Hola, muchacha! Te gustas los nachos?

    Nachos are not great on a diet, and I think buckling down more on the whole thing is a good goal.

    But figuring out how to deal with the "sure to happen" occasional temptation is important. Sounds like you picked "I'll have a serving just of the thing I want most, and I won't go back for seconds."

    This sounds really sensible - in fact, I am tucking it away for future reference.

    Being at restaurant, as I was yesterday, is not the same thing as people bringing a bunch of tasty, high-cal treats to your house!

    ReplyDelete