Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Subway, Day 1, Cappy

I ate a bowl of oatmeal and 1 egg's worth of egg beaters for breakfast.  Drank coffee as a mid-morning snack, along with an apple.  For lunch and supper I made my own turkey sandwiches with veggies, since the weather was bad and I didn't want to bother going out to buy Subway.  And had raisins for an afternoon snack, along with more coffee.


For dessert tonight I ate a chocolate pudding snack.  I was going to eat yogurt, but realized that the yogurt I had was pretty far gone expired. ;D


I do plan on eating a salad with at least one meal, and steamed veggies with at least one meal, but today was kind of hectic, so I didn't take the time to eat those things.


I did take the time to do my strenuous workout dvd for half an hour, though.  Go me! \o/


Happymaker of the day:  SNOWWWW!  And not being killed by idiotic drivers on the road during said snow.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment