Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 3, Cory

Zero problem staying on the diet today, though I am looking forward to seeing if an egg/bacon breakfast next week does a better job of keeping me from getting so hungry by lunchtime, than the oatmeal is doing.  The oatmeal is doing better than the one can o' Slimfast, though. 

I did my usual 45 minutes on the bike.

I like how easy this diet is, too - hardly any cooking involved. 

Am having some trying times, but somehow, the stress isn't giving me that "I could use some food for comfort" thing.  I guess things are changing for me on some level that has little to do with this diet.  But that part is a good thing, surely.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment