Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, February 5, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 5, Cory

Alrighty!

I can't believe I've gone 5 days, and exercised every day!  I increased the resistance again and did 30 minutes on my stationary bike.

I did fine with my eating, finishing my last "yogurt for lunch."  I'm going to have a half sandwich instead all week, next week.

Big storm predicted to snow us in this weekend - and I only have enough Slimfast supplies to last through Sunday, since I figured, "one week at a time."  Oh, well . . . if I can't get to the grocey store, I can always walk over to the convenience store down the block.

How many Slim Jims equal one Slimfast meal bar? 

My Happymaker today:  Some good laughs with co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment