Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, February 8, 2010

SlimFAST: Day 8, Cappy

Very easy day with the diet.  Work was busy enough that I didn't think about cravings too much.  One problem that I could see having with this diet long-term (but really, I'd probably have this problem with every diet long-term) is falling into a rut.  I don't do a different meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day like it calls for because I'm just fixing food for myself, which means I'd have a lot of leftovers that would ruin and also I just do not have the time or the money to do that.  Which means I end up eating the same things a few days in a row.  It kind of makes me wonder if that hinders weight loss because it's letting your system get used to meals and therefore it isn't as much of a shock to your system?  I don't know, just a few thoughts I was having about it today.


I did actually do the harder workout dvd after work tonight, and I did it for 30 minutes, which I feel is a good start to the week.  Here's hoping I can keep it up.


Happymaker for the day:  It snowed here this morning!  Snow is rare 'round these parts.  It was pretty.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment