Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, February 12, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 12, Cory

Yay!  Day 12 of 14!  Yes, I think we're gonna make it, Cappy.

Today was an odd day because I had a luncheon appointment, so I had to sorta switch lunch and dinner.  I had a grilled salmon salad and a piece of whole wheat bread at lunch . . . figuring that would be my "protien, veggies, and one starch" dinner.  Then I had my Slimfast drink and half-sandwich at dinner time. 

Actually, it was a good experience, because I have to figure out a way to keep eating right, even when I'm invited out to meals or to events, etc.

I did my exercise - again, 45 minutes on the bike.  It is getting almost too easy, so I have again increased the resistance.

Cappy, we need to do something to spice this blog up!  Suggestions welcome from all!

Should we tell a deep dark secret, daily?  Provide the details of our most exciting close encounters of the first, second, third, and home-base kind?

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment