Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, February 4, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 4, Cory

WHAT I'VE LEARNED: 
  • I need a bigger breakfast.  Whether it's the shake or the meal bar, I get really, really hungry by lunch time, even with an orange for a snack.  I'm gonna stick with the SLIMFAST diet as is, for the two week run, but I want to find something with a more substantial breakfast for whatever we do next.
  • Blogging is a big help in resisting temptation.  When I think of cheating, I remember that if I do cheat, I have two choices:  Tell everyone of lapse on the blog OR Lie to Cappy and everyone else who follows the blog (OK, so 5 people, but I like our followers!  Plus, one day, multitudes! :) ).  And I don't wanna do either one.  What I mean is - with the blogging, cheating comes with an even bigger price than usual!  That helps.
  • The exercising is helping a bit, with some insomnia issues I've had lately.
  • Cappy is gonna do great, because she's too mean to give up!  Who woulda ever guessed this particular characteristic would come in handy for anything other than bar fights?  Go, Cappy!
MINI-REPORT:  This is gonna get repetitive, so basically, with very minor alterations, my diet and exercise today was the same as yesterday.  Happymaker . . . uhm . . . I sent a Happy Birthday IM to a friend!  I'm gonna have to do better on that part.  I WILL DO BETTER!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment