Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Subway: Day 10, Cappy

Quickie post today because I am exhausted and need to go to bed.


Diet went fine, no problems today.


Went for a bit of a walk as exercise, even though it's quite chilly and windy.


Happymaker of the day:  still looking for it. :P


Corry--I'm going to try to look at the diet links tomorrow.  Is there any diet you had a hankering for?


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Well - I think either the peanut butter one, or the 1300 calorie "lean cuisine" one catch my eye the most, for some reason, right now.

    The souper-cereal one would be OK too, though I was irritated when I noticed that the diet calls for "one serving" of a light/healthy Progresso soup as part of the lunch . . . and then when I checked the Progresso site where you can see the labels on the soups - http://www.progressosoup.com/healthy-soup.aspx - they call "half a can" - and even half a microwaveable container - a "serving." Really? I'm going microwave the container, and then eat half?

    I could work it out, of course. I'd probably just make a big batch of my own healthy soup, roughly work out the calories or find a recipe that has the calories, and use a 100 calorie or so serving every day.

    But do think about yourself and what you know from previous experience might help jump start this better for you. Discouragement is not a good motivator, and for some reason, the selections the last few weeks have worked better for me than you. But nothing would be more discouraging for me than losing my Cappy-partner. - Cory

    ReplyDelete