Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

SlimFAST: Day 13, Cappy

Whew!  I almost forgot to make a post.


Diet went well today, no cheating or splurging.  I slept like a sleeping monster most of the day--didn't wake up until almost noon (but to be fair, I stayed awake until almost 3:00am), then took a nap after being up for only a couple hours.  Apparently, I was really needing to catch up on my sleep.


I did the less difficult workout dvd today.  But at least I did something.  I wish I could watch tv stuff while working out, but I'm already watching the workout, so it'd be kind of difficult to do both. ;D


Happymaker of the day:  Sleep.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment