Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 7, Cory

Subs, subs, subs, subs!!  Yes, I have eaten 14 subs this week.  I don't believe I have ever eaten so many subs in such a short time.

But it is possible to have some variety with the subs, while keeping the contents high on veggies, and low on high calorie items.  I've used different kinds of buns, different meats, and various types of veggies and condiments.  So it's not as dull as it might sound.

I now have the exercise bike up to a truly noticeably higher resistance - got to my legs, in a good way.

I am thinking I will try real biking come spring, though it's been an awfully long time since I did that.  We'll see.

OK.  One more week of subs.  Cappy, we gotta start thinking about what's up next.

--Cory

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'll get to looking around at all the links you've provided and see if something catches my eye.

    The sandwiches I fix at home--I'm not even using sub buns for it, I'm using regular bread. It's Arnold's Extra Fiber Whole Wheat bread--I've been eating that bread for quite a while now, and I love it. So, that helps vary things up a bit for me, as well.

    --Cappy

    ReplyDelete