Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, April 10, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 27, Cory

Lots and lots of walking today!  At least 5 miles, including the 1.5 mile nature trail, with all its ups and downs.

Whenever I mention walking the nature trail, which goes off into a wooded area, people ask me, "Is it safe?"  I don't know what to say to this.  For awhile there, you are in the woods.  We don't have any large predatory animals around here, save the very rare bobcat sighting.

There may, or may not, be other people around, on the trail.  We live in a small town, with a low, but not non-existent, crime rate.

So - is it safe?  I guess that depends on your definition of safe.

EATING:  Ate very light and sensibly all day - I'm guessing not more than 800 cals total. But then, I did go to a b-day party where I had three buffalo wings, a handful of nuts, about four taco chips with salsa, and a small piece of birthday cake. 

With all that walking, I think it all worked out OK.

CAPPY:  Do you want to continue with Raw Foods?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I still want to continue raw foods. Actually, I want to continue it indefinitely, to be honest. If you're tired of it and wanting to try something new, I won't mind. But this is really working for me, so I don't want to change it up right now.

    ReplyDelete