Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Raw Food: Day 22, Cappy

Woo hoo!  I remembered to post two days in a row!


Diet did great today.  I think maybe, possibly my taste buds might be changing a bit.  I've really been enjoying the heck out of my salads lately, as well as my veggie/fruit smoothies.  And I haven't really been craving much of anything.  Granted, hormones may be a factor in that, as well as being so busy and also with the diet going so well and me actually being able to feel and see a bit of weight loss, that all is encouraging me not to want to cheat.  But also, I'm really kind of enjoying the foods I've been eating lately.  Go figure.


I only walked for about an hour and fifteen minutes tonight.  I got home about 45 minutes late from work and was feeling pretty tired, so I decided to cut it short.  Tomorrow, 2 hours!  It will happen.


Happymaker of the day:  The walk was fun.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment