Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, April 2, 2010

Raw Food: Day 19, Cappy

EEEEP.  Forgot to post yesterday again. /o\


No reason for it, other than being super distracted by a lot of stuff.  But the diet has been going GREAT this week.  I haven't had any temptations or issues with it at all *knocks on wood*, and I've been exercising a lot.  I walked for 2 hours yesterday, and almost an hour and a half tonight after work.  I do have a blister on my foot now, though.


My boss bought everyone their own chocolate Easter bunny, but I politely declined mine and told her to give it to someone else.  And then a client sent us 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies, but I've managed to avoid them so far, as well.  I wish I could bottle up the ease with which I've done everything this week so that I could use it on my rough weeks.  Live and learn.


Happymaker of the day:  saying no to the Easter bunny. ;D


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment