Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Raw Food: Day No Clue, Cappy

Yes, I keep forgetting to post.  I'm just so tired by the time I get on the computer at night that it slips my mind.


Diet's been going . . . not perfect, but I haven't fallen completely off it.  I ate a couple chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and today for lunch I ate a Subway turkey sub, 6 inch.  I overslept and didn't have time to fix my salad this morning, and I just did not fancy getting a salad from Subway.


I'm slowly getting back to the walking--I took a few days off because of two horrible blisters I had on my feet.  But the blisters are mostly healed now.  Yesterday and today I walked a little over and hour each day, so I'm getting back into the exercise groove, I think.  


I'm not tired of the diet.  I think my biggest problem this week has been hormones, and also I've been a little sick due to allergies.  Hopefully by next week I'll be back to normal and losing weight again.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. If you do feel the need to switch it up a bit though, do so! Do what you need to do to keep going. Europe awaits, and they have lots of hills there. That's what I think of when I don't want to stay on the exercise bike another minute.

    ReplyDelete