Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, April 24, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 13, Cory

Well, I am definitely losing weight.  Put on some pants that were wearable but slightly snug a few weeks ago when I tried them on, and now they are quite loose. So I guess I have moved off my plateau, for now, anyhow - yay, me!

I am eating pretty much the same way I have been, switching things up a bit, but basically, very low fat, with lots of grains/pasta.  That's what's in my cupboards!  I went out to lunch with a friend and had a turkey sandwich on multigrain, with lots of veggies, and some low fat strawberry yogurt.

Exercise was some up and down stairs again from cleaning upstairs, some walking around town and at Farmer's Market (not a lot, probably didn't add up to more than half a mile), and 45 minutes on my exercise bike.

I bought some fruit because I have none in the house, but other than that, I haven't been buying any groceries as I continue to try to "eat down" what is in the house!  Oh, I did buy dog food and treats.  That little guy is eatin' better than me these days!

I never dreamed it would take this long, or be quite this boring, but as Sunday approaches, I think I'm going to be doing at least another week on this.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment