Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, April 8, 2010

RAW FOODS: Day 25, Cory

Hi!

CAPPY!  So glad things are going so well for you.

I continue my "eating sensibly, and getting plenty of exercise," but haven't really gotten back to the raw foods yet.

I just didn't think about dealing with Easter, then the Easter leftovers, which I don't want to go bad.  And that this week includes two days of out-of-town travel for work.

So anyhow, I have been eating sensibly, and doing tons of walking, because some major road construction has begun at an intersection that I cannot avoid, when driving to work.  And the construction backs up traffic so badly it is faster to walk!  Today, I probably walked 4 miles or more.

Don't know if I will lose weight, but feel sure I will not gain. 

I should be able to get back in the swing after this week is over.

CAPPY!  Maybe only one of us can do great at any given time? : ) The way you sound . . . you want to continue on the Raw Foods, I am guessing?

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment