Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, April 11, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 28, Cory

Did oatmeal for breakfast, raw pear for snack, tuna salad sandwich for lunch (whole wheat bread, very light on the mayo, extra-low-sodium tuna), another raw pear for snack, and stir-fry chicken with a very small amount of pasta for dinner.

I also had three small pieces of leftover Easter chocolate as a "dessert."

I don't think it all added up to more than 1200 calories.

And I did 45 minutes on the bike.

So good day.

I don't feel like I've lost any weight at all the last couple weeks (maybe a small bit), but with all the craziness and the stresses, I am happy with that.

I plan to start losing again, now.

CAPPY:  FIRST:  Congrats on it going so well!  As far as my diet for next week, I think I am going to go on the "clean out my fridge, freezer, and cupboards" diet, because I am going to have some major work done on the house in a few weeks, and I'll have to move in with a friend for a few weeks.  So I need to eat up what's here.

I plan to do it sensibly and low cal though.  I don't have any "treat" type stuff left, so it should be OK.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment