Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Raw Food: Day 23, Cappy

Awesome diet day!  This raw food thing has really gotten super easy for me lately.  Maybe because I see to be "in the zone" or something, I dunno.  Whatever it is, I hope it stays that way.  I'm still only eating oatmeal in the morning as my cooked food.  And I put some cold kidney beans on my salads, or sometimes a fat-free bean dip and some salsa--is salsa cooked?  Anywho, other than that, I don't eat anything cooked.  And I don't really miss cooked food, so far.


Exercise is going really well for me, too.  Today I walked 2 hours total--I even got up early enough before work to walk for about 45 minutes.  I hope I can keep this up once it turns into typical Alabama summertime.  I loathe hot and sticky weather.


Happymaker of the day:  Fandom squeeing.  It's a thing.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment