Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 11, Cory

Oh!  I ate lunch out!  Yay, me!  I had a grilled chicken salad with vinegarette dressing.  It had roasted beets and fresh greens and champagne vinegarette - so yummy. 

Other than that, my eating consisted of rice with sugar and cocoa for breakfst, and rice with marinara sauce for dinner, an orange - and I also had two slices of bread, one with a bit of butter (one at lunch, one at dinner). 

I'm racking my brain, but I think that's it.  This is definitely a high carb, low fat type of diet I've been on!  I feel OK, and I still haven't gotten on the scale, but my clothes seem slightly looser.  I am getting fairly close to my goal I suspect, so it is gonna be slow, slow going, no matter what I do.

Once I finish this, I should switch for a week or two to low carb, just to switch it up and see if the change causes some weight loss.  Sometimes I think that sort of thing can jump start more loss.

My exercise was up the downstair case and down the upstaircase doing the upstairs cleaning work this morning, then a walk of 3 miles round trip meeting my friend for lunch, and about 30 min on the exercise bike this evening.


And I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get through 22 servings of pasta . . . have 22 of my best friends over for dinner . . .?

Hope all is well Cappiletta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment