Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, April 4, 2010

Raw Food: Day 21, Cappy

I just really do not have a good track record with remembering to post, do I?  


Anywho, no reason for not posting last night other than being distracted and forgetting.  I've got A LOT going on right now, and most of it happens in the evenings (get your minds out of the gutter), so it's difficult to remember sometimes.


But, diet is still going along rather fantastically.  Nephew and his gf came over tonight, but I did not partake in the any delicious foods being served.  I walked for almost 2.5 hours yesterday, but was not able to get any exercising in before they came over today--in my defense, they showed up almost 2 hours before they usually do.  I had planned on walking once it cooled down a bit this afternoon, but just didn't get the chance.


Happymaker of the day:  sleeping late.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment