Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, April 19, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 8, Cory

Well, another day of sensible if somewhat unusual eating, as I try to clean up the cupboard for when I have to leave the house for a few weeks.

Had rice for brk, veggie rice soup and a grilled chicken sandwich on low-cal whole wheat for lunch, and veggie pasta with small amt of pasta for dinner.  Then had a couple of pieces of whole wheat toast for snack a little bit ago - was hungry!  The whole wheat is the 35 cal a slice kind, so I think I am OK.

Was cleaning up one of the upstairs rooms (my late son's room - am cleaning and going through his things . . . not so fun, but has to be done) and came across my scale.  I had forgotten I had one.  I didn't get on it, as it has been sitting under that bed for years and needs to be cleaned and reset . . . I might cave and actually get on it though.  It is probably smarter than guessing if I'm doing OK.

Exercise for today was all that going up and down the stairs cleaning up the rooms up there, and then 45 min on the exercise bike.  I increased the resistance again, which caused me to have to take 2 breaks.  But that's OK. 

CAPPY! Hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment