Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Low Fat, Day 11, Cory

A completely off my diet day!

Yes, that's right - I ate anything I wanted, all day long!  This included ice cream!

My only exercise was mowing the yard.

Hey, I think it's important to have a day like this one every once in awhile.  I didn't go hog wild or anything, but my friend was having a dinner party tonight, and I wanted to try everything, and I just woke up today and thought - what the heck, have a "free" day.

And I did.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

CAPPY!  Good to see you, and good to know you're gonna keep truckin'.  No worries with posting on a less frequent schedule.  Play around with it and see what works best for you.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment