Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Raw Food: Day 31, Cappy

Diet yesterday didn't go great--I ate some tortilla chips with refried beans and nacho cheese for supper.  But, that's the only cheat I did yesterday, so I'm not beating myself up too much over it.  This seems to be my week to have ferocious cravings, I've been having them almost constantly all week.  So, me eating a few nachos last night is such a huge problem, given how much and what all I've been wanting to eat. ;D


Yesterday, I only walked 45 minutes.  Today I walked 1.5 hours.  And other than a mean looking blister on one of my toes, I've gotten pretty used to walking almost two hours a day and climbing the dreaded hill at least 4-5 times a day.  Tonight I did the hill 6 times.  I want my calves to be fierce by the end of summer. \o/


Happymaker of the day:  making vacation plans.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really well overall. No use crying over spilt nachos (or eaten nachos, as the case may be).

    Just keep with the moving forward, and remember - we need to be in good shape to make awesome vacation plans.

    I like the idea of doing great and rewarding ourselves not with food, but with a fantastic trip!

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete