Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 10, Cory

Cappy!! Good to see ya.  Yep, just keep plugging away.  A couple chocolate chip cookies, one Subway sandwich, and a few hormones will not get the best of you - shouldn't really even show you down much.

I am soooo bored with the rice and veggies and pasta and chicken.  But that's what I've got left and I need to get it eaten up.

Some relief:  I have a lunch date tomorrow with a friend, so I get some variety, there.

I had pretty much the same meals today as yesterday

My only exercise was the cleaning and the up and down the stairs that resulted from that.  Didn't get to the bike today. 

Am trying to get up the desire to get on the scale that I found.  I don't want to get obsessed with the numbers, which I have a tendency to do.  Well, we'll see.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment