Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 2, Cory

Well, trying to use up the food I have makes for some interesting meals.

I made a bunch of rice and I heated it up to eat like hot cereal in the morning - I'll be doing that all week, as I have a bunch of rice!  I flavor it with a bit of sugar, then cocoa or cinnamon, and I have a piece of fruit.  It comes to about a 200 - 250 cal brkfst.

At lunch, I had a grilled chicken salad with vingarette, and a yogurt, and a piece of fruit - I guess about 450 cal, tops.

And dinner was again some white clam sauce pasta (small serving), and piece of fruit - I guess about 450 cal, tops, again.

So overall calories were fine, and it was healthy eating.

For exercise, I walked to and from work (about 3 miles tot), and I walked at lunch (about another mile).

No extras or treats at all today, though I was offered some chips.

So - good goin' overall!  Please let me off this plateau!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment