Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, April 12, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 1, Cory

Alright, I am starting on eating up what's in my fridge, freezer, and cupboards, in a sensible way.

I had low cal brk (oatmeal), lunch (grilled chicken salad with vingarette and slice whole wheat bread), and dinner (small serving of white clam pasta, and an apple).  I did eat some Starburst candy (about 5 of the 20 cal pieces) and a small cookie (one of those little Girl Scout Peanut Butter cookies) also, at work - but I don't think it all added up to 1400 cals, tops. 

And I did a lot of walking (4 miles, I'd say), and 45 minutes on my bike, so I think I'm good!

I am feeling motivated to keep going.  I have been on a bit of a plateau, but it's gonna have to give here, if I just keep going.

CAPPY:  Good work on resisting the comfort food!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment