Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

LOW FAT, Day 2, Cory

Well, I had the grilled chicken salad when I went out to lunch with the sis-in-law, and one piece of bread with it.  Had small portion of veggie pasta for brk (I am trying to get rid of that pasta!!), and grilled chicken pasta for dinner.  Had a piece of fruit and some yogurt.

So, I did OK with the eating.  I wanted to resist the bread at lunch, but then I thought:  Hey, I'm doing "low fat" right now, so bread is OK.

Exercise was kinda sketchy today.  Didn't do anything formal at all, but a lot of up and downstairs, still doing the cleaning and such, and then carrying many a heavy bag of trash from the back of the house, down the driveway, to the curb.  And a very short walk (say, 4 blocks total) with my sis and the dog.

Cappy!  Check in and lemme know how it's going!  I'm gonna lose my own motivation without my Cappy!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment