Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, April 18, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 7, Cory

Today, I ate rice flavored with parmesan cheese for breakfast, and for lunch!  A small serving for brk, and a larger serving for lunch.  For dinner, I had a medium cheeseburger and a yogurt.  I also had a piece of fruit.

My exercise was yard work - mowed the lawn, did some trimming and pruning, and then I did my exercise bike for 45 minutes tonight.

So, OK, I guess.  Really low on the veggies today - in fact, I had no veggies unless you count the onion on the cheeseburger.

However, I made a bunch of vegetable soup today, to use up some of the frozen veggies in my freezer.  So I will have that to eat all week.  Veggies, here I come.

My pants seem to be getting even looser on me . . . I'm not sure I'll be able to wear these jeans too much longer.  I can actually wiggle out of them without unbuttoning or unzipping them. (Don't say it, Cappy!)

I think I'm gonna be on the "Cupboard Cleanup" at least all of this coming week - we'll see where I'm at after that.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment