Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 3, Cory

Today was much like yesterday.  At dinner, I had a 100 cal fudge bar instead of a piece of fruit.  Otherwise, exactly the same, except for some extra walking, so probably did closer to 5 miles, instead of 4.

I still have rice to finish, BUT, I finished up the can of white clam sauce I got for Christmas!  Yay!  I had white clam pasta 3 nights in a row.  It was yummy, but I was getting tired of it.

Anyhow, low cal overall, lots of walking - good day!

I am hoping to drop off the plateau anytime now. :)

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment