Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 9, Cory

Ugh.  I am getting tired of this eating, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Ate pretty much the same way today as yesterday . . . rice for brk, grilled chicken on whole wheat and veggie rice soup for lunch, pasta with veggie tomato sauce and a piece of fruit for dinner.  I also had a cup of 25 cal "no fat" hot chocolate.

My exercise was again the cleaning upstairs, with the up and down the stairs that went with that, and this time, only about 30 minutes on the bike, instead of 45.  I just felt tired out!

It is amazing how long it takes to eat stuff up when you live by yourself.  I mean, my still unopened box of elbow pasta says "eight servings."  My opened one has probably . . . 6 servings to go.  And then my box of unopened linguini says 8 servings.  AND I've got all that soup I made with the veggies and rice to eat . . . and chicken and some more veggies in the freezer, and a couple of pieces of fruit.

Why so much pasta?  Christmas.  I got pasta for Christmas from two different people.  I am going to have to ask people not to give me food for Christmas next year.

But that adds up to 22 servings of pasta . . . Good God.  I wonder if the dog likes pasta?

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment