Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Raw Food: Day 34, Cappy

So yeah, I've missed a few days of blogging.  And I haven't done an awesome job on the diet, either.  Thursday night I had a cheeseburger and a baked potato for supper, and then last night I had some tuna fish with crackers for supper.  So, not completely falling off the diet all day long each day, but enough to have stalled any weight loss, along with the fact that after my walk Thursday morning I developed really bad blisters on both feet, to the point that I had to buy blister treatment bandages and skip my walk yesterday and today.  The blisters are much better today, but I decided to skip the walk so that it'd give them more time to heal.  It was very strange because I didn't really walk any longer than I have been walking each day; I guess my feet just decided they'd had enough.  I bought some recommended stuff to use to prevent the blisters from reforming, so hopefully that'll help me enough so that I can keep increasing my walking times--it's so frustrating because if it weren't for my tendency to blister I'd be walking at least 2-3 hours every day by now.


Anywho, I've kept to the diet all day long today, so I'm hoping this means I'll be able to get back on track mentally.  *fingers crossed*


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment