Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Raw Food: Day . . . uh . . . 22? 23?, Cory

Well, I did fine today, except no exercise.  Had to go out of town and got home later than usual and tired out.

Really not 100% back on track because I've been eating up some of the "hosting Easter" leftovers, but I did ask everyone to take back with them the chocolate easter treats and cookies and cakes and such they brought.  The only left over treat I had was a few pieces of low-cal angel food cake and a partial can of light whipped cream, and I finished that up by having it for brkfst and a late night treat.

The rest - I ate sensibly, both yesterday and today, and got exercise in yesterday (lots o' walking).

And I'm almost done with the leftovers, so even though I'm not 100% back on track, I am getting there. 

Had to move the exercise bike out of the living room for the party, but will move it back tomorrow night!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment