Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOW FAT: Day 3, Cory

Let's see - had shrimp & pasta for all three meals!  Small portions. 

As God as my witness, I am going to get rid of this pasta!

Also had three pieces of fruit, and a slice of whole wheat bread spread with two of those soft light laughing cow cheeses.

Only exercise today was the cleaning (included mopping and getting on hands and knees to clean floor), and walked about a mile.

Cappy! I know you are just plain busy, and have some stresses you are dealing with - so be good to yourself, do your best, and I'll leave the light on for you.

In the meantime, I am going to begin writing a poem to you, based on Walt Whitman's "O Captain, my Captain":

O Cappy, My Cappy

(Verse 1)

O Cappy my Cappy!  Our fearful blog is not done!

I cannot give you any slack; the prize we sought is not won!
The goal weight is nearer, the picture is clearer, we are all exulting,
While followers read of our steady meals, our diets grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O cottage cheese and caffeine,
Where on the blog my Cappy's posts,
Are no longer seen.

Stay tuned for coming verses!


--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment