Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, April 26, 2010

LOW FAT: Day 1, Cory

I have renamed my diet, so that I can feel a little more like I'm making progress.  I dunno.  It just makes me feel better.

I'm actually still working on the cupboard cleanup, but the food it involves is basically equivalent to a low fat diet.

Same type of eating today, though I had a goat cheese sandwich with my veggie & rice soup at lunch.  Same type of exercise as yesterday.

I am feeling pretty hungry right now - I think I will have a pear.

Capperina!  Hope all is well.  Are you seeing any progress?  Mine is slow, but it is happening.  I am eating lunch out with my sis-in-law tomorrow, and then dinner at a friends house on Thurs evening. So I have some challenges to get past, but I can do it.  It's all about the company, anyhow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment