Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Raw Food: Day Eleventy Bajillion, Cappy

Right.  I've been MIA for a while now, I know.  I haven't gone completely off the diet, but I haven't stayed completely on it, either.  I usually eat raw food diet stuff for breakfast and lunch, but then supper I weaken and eat stuff not-so-good for me.  Or at least, that's how it's been most days for the past week.  And I haven't been exercising like I should.  


I am going through another rough patch, and now we've got some family drama going on, so it's been enough for me to get out of bed for work lately.  And every night this week I've been in bed asleep by 8:30-9:00pm, so I haven't been able to remember to stop in on the computer to check in.


I think I'm going to have to just say I'll try to blog every other day--it's just not possible for me to promise to do it every single day.  I'm sticking with this diet and I'm trying to get back on track with it today--I walked for about an hour and a half this morning.


This isn't me giving up.  This is me saying please be patient if I'm not blogging as often as the perfect Cory blogs.  I'm working on it, and I will never give up the fight.  I WILL be at my goal weight this time next year, at the latest.  Cory and I have some epic plans afoot for next year. \o/


Keep up the good work, Cory!


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment