Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Raw Food: Day 27, Cappy

Busy, busy, busy!!


We can pretty much count on me not posting Thursday nights, unless I do it early.  And last night I was just so exhausted I completely forgot.


But diet is continuing to go great.  Yesterday my mood was all over the place and yesterday evening I was feeling pretty mopey about not getting to eat some comfort food, but I resisted and worked my way through the temptations.


I've been walking at least an hour and a half every day (except I skipped Thursday), and that seems to be working out quite well for me, so far.  It's been getting a lot easier for me lately, and I'm even doing the "hill" on my street at least 4 times a day, sometimes even as much as 7 or 8 times a day.  I hate that freaking hill, but I think it's what's really kicked up the speed with which my endurance is increasing and is also really helping me lose weight at a faster pace.  I'm finally losing weight at what I consider to be an acceptable rate.  I REALLY hope this keeps up.  It's about time things started going my way with this.


It's a daily battle, and I know there's going to be some really difficult times, but feeling like I'm finally in a good groove is what's keeping me going right now.  That, and feeling great--I so do not miss how I always felt after eating unhealthy foods.


Happymaker of the day:  Sleeping late and then napping this afternoon.  Oh how I've missed being lazy.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment