Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 6, Cory

Today I had the rice for brk, then I went to a flea market thingy with a friend for most of the day, and ate out for lunch and dinner. 

Lunch was a small salad and a half sandwich (turkey on whole wheat) - I resisted eating the potato chips that came with the sandwich. 

I had a small cookie and a handful of popcorn at the flea market.

Dinner was Wendy's, with a grilled chicken wrap, a small chili, and a side salad.

I had a piece of fruit at home late.

So, light eating, good day eating wise.  Exercise-wise . . . kinda hard to say.  Spent hours leisurely walking around the flea market and antique mall and such.  So not "sit on my butt all day," but no strenous exercise.

CAPPY!  Your indulgences sound pretty sensible - I don't think they'll throw you off track, either.  Think about our exciting vacation options when you need to stay motivated!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment