Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

CUPBOARD CLEANUP: Day 4, Cory

Today wasn't much different than yesterday, though instead of the white clam pasta for dinner, I stopped off at McD's on the way home (walking home) and had a grilled chicken snack wrap and a yogurt parfait for dinner.

I had to do taxes tonight, so I didn't want to take time to make my dinner.  But I got my taxes done a full 4.5 hrs ahead of the deadline!  Yay!  My taxes are done!

My eating was basicallly rice for brk, 2 pieces of fruit as snacks during the day, grilled chicken salad for lunch (no bread), and then the snack wrap and yogurt.  Pretty heathy and low cal eatin', I'd say - and walked about 4 miles all told.

I can tell that I have lost a little weight from where I plateaued, so I am crossing my fingers that I'm truly moving off the plateau.  Am even thinking of wearing my jeans skirt that had gotten so snug, tomorrow, as it is no longer so snug.  My co-workers are going to faint from seeing my in anything but pants!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment