Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, May 1, 2010

LOW FAT: Day 13, Cory

Well, I've been doing OK, just eating kinda crazy as I continue to try to empty my cupboards.

And I'm a little down right now, from all the cleaning and such I've been doing.  It's a bit depressing.

Things will be better when I get back to my routine at work.

I've just got to hang in.  I think I've lost a little; definitely haven't gained.

Cappy, hope you are doing well!

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I hope you're doing better! I was thinking about you earlier today.

    ReplyDelete