Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TESTING: Day 2, Cory

Well, I feel better not worrying about Low Carb anymore.  I am having some kind of whole grain at every meal, along with protein.  And at lunch and dinner, I also make sure I have some veggies and fruit.  At lunch, I have yogurt to have some dairy in the day.

The "Lists & Rules" are starting to shape up in my head . . .  I think I am going to come up with:

--What food groups I will be sure eat every day
--What I can eat anytime
--What I can eat occasionally
--What I will never eat

And then say, up to three additional rules, like "always eat breakfast," or some such thing.

Did fine today.   I had bought some eggs and turkey sausage for breakfast and am going to stick with it until I finish them up, but then I think I am going to go to oatmeal again. Lunch was a turkey sandwich with lots of veggies on pumpernickel, and yogurt.  Dinner was chicken stir fry, two pieces of whole wheat bread, and an orange.

Rainy, rainy, rainy again today, so I did my 45 minutes on the exercise bike, and very little walking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment