Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, May 10, 2010

Raw Food: Day Whatever and One, Cappy

Did great on the diet today.  This past weekend wasn't perfect, but I stayed on it for the majority of the weekend.  I only walked for about 45 minutes tonight--it was windy and damp and chilly outside, and my calf was hurting (I think I may have slightly pulled a muscle, but it's nothing too bad).  I plan to get up early enough to go for a walk in the morning and then walk tomorrow night after work.  It can happen!


I have plans to get back strict with the diet this week.  Today was a good start.  Go me!




CORY:  Sounds like you're doing great!  Good on you for adjusting things to keep it all from getting too boring for you.  This is how you make it a lifestyle choice and not just a temporary diet. \o/  Also, I miss you!  It feels weird not planning a trip for this year, doesn't it?  


*hugs*


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment