Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, May 30, 2010

TESTING: Week 3, Cory

I'm going to go by week instead of day, because I cannot keep track.

I am taking a bit of a break for a few days because I have a major, stressful event in store, and I'm just trying to stay even until I get past it.

I'm eating OK, nothing wild, but not paying the attention I should.

I plan to get back on track in June, with paying more attention to what I'm eating, though I am paying attention, even now, about what strategies work for me during times of stress - to, at the very least, not gain weight. 

Will be back to the more regular posting in a few days.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment