Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, May 7, 2010

LOW FAT: Innumerable Days, Cory

OK!  I have finished up all the stuff!!  Tomorrow, I am going to the store and buying very simple stuff and going to try low carb for at least a week. 

Sometimes that makes me feel weak/woozy, so if it does that, I will cutting it short.  But I don't intend to be crazy strict about it, so that should help.  I'm not gonna go zero carbs or anything like that, just limiting them.  I am thinking one small serving per meal.

We'll see how it goes!  Mostly, I am happy to be done with all the rice and pasta and veggies in the freezer and all the stuff I had to eat down to get ready to move out for a week or two in a few weeks, while work is done on the house.

Whew.

Did loads of walking today for my exercise - I'd say about 5 miles.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment