Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Raw Food, Cappy

Today was another good day.  I had no problems staying on the diet.  I overslept this morning, so I didn't get a chance to exercise before work.  But I made up for it after work--I exercised a total of one and a half hours.  I walked for 1 hour and did my workout dvd for 30 minutes.  I'm already stiff and sore, so tomorrow should be fun. :D


Happymaker of the day:  Finishing my workout.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing great there, Cappy. I wish I had your gumption for the exercise. I have to get back on that.

    I like that we are planning a possible October get together! Gives me more motivation to get down another size or so before then! I mean - what will my partner in all this think if we get together after doing this for 9 mos, and I look just the same? I gotta hurry and make all my lies into truth!

    (Actually, the pants I wore when I last saw you are now so loose I can take them off without unbuttoning/unzipping them. I have to tug, they aren't FALLING off, but still! Progress.)

    --Keep on truckin'
    ------Cory

    ReplyDelete