Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, May 14, 2010

LOW CARB: Day 7, Cory

Well, I think I did fine on my eating, but I wouldn't exactly call it low carb.  Had a low carb brkfst, yes, but then at lunch I had a sandwich (turkey and veggies on pumpernickel) and yogurt, and at dinner I had a hamburger and yogurt.  Also had a few shrimp with cocktail sauce for a snack, and a piece of fruit.

So sensible, low cal eating . . . but not really low carb.  I'll keep trying to stick with low carb for the week ahead, despite this.

Got plenty of exercise in, with about 4 - 5 miles of walking, I'd say.

And today was the first day I wore a pair of jeans that were a bit too snug a month or so ago, so that's good!

I still haven't gotten on the scale.  I did move it downstairs to the bathroom. 

How goes it, Cappy?

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment