Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LOW FAT: Day 1 million and one, Cory

OK.  So it's not over 1 million days, but it feels like it!

I should be done with this by the end of this week.  I am so sick of rice and pasta . . . ugh.  I swear if anyone gets me pasta again for a gift, I am going to throw it on the floor, stomp it into 254,678 pieces, spit on it, and curse them until they are aflame with shame!

I live alone people.  I live alone!

Anyhow, I've learned that I'll have to move out for several weeks, probably in June to get the work done on the house.  So I've got to the end of May to get everything, including the food, as cleaned out as I can get it.

So, once I get through what is in the house (by the end of this week), I will then buy minimum stuff until moving day in June.

I am thinking "Low Carb," next.  After weeks of pasta and rice, I am ready for a change.

Did a lot of walking today . . . probably added up to about 5 miles.

CAPPY!  Good to see ya, and good to hear you are doing well.

1 comment: